[OS X TeX] Esstix (was: ANNOUNCE mbtimes font package)

Christopher B Hamlin chamlin at optonline.net
Thu Apr 4 04:17:40 CEST 2002

On Tuesday, April 2, 2002, at 06:25  AM, Ross Moore wrote:

>> Le lundi 1 avril 2002, à 06:06 PM, Michel Bovani a écrit :
>
> It's not just Elsevier.
> These  esstix  fonts are a product of the  STIX project:
>
>  http://www.ams.org/STIX/
>
> The American Math Society (AMS) and publishers other than Elsevier
> have been involved as well, as have members of the TeX community.

   Just FYI . . .

   The ESSTIX fonts were sort of linked with the STIX project
at one point but are not part of the project and are, as
far as I know, strictly an Elsevier project.

   I don't know what Elsevier might be planning to do with
ESSTIX, but STIX will be a different set.

   Regards,

   Chris Hamlin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.