[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk 0.7b

Oscar Chavez oc918 at mizzou.edu
Wed Apr 3 16:26:21 CEST 2002

At 10:51 PM -0600 4/1/02, Michael McCracken wrote:
>Some awfully desirable features are still missing, notably the preview
>window is still annoyingly un-zoomable. Sometimes you just can't do it
>all...

I have to use the dreadful APA style, so I use newapa as my
bibliography style. The preview has some overlapped characters. My
guess is that instead of writing [1], and then the reference,
BibDesk's previewer is writing [Kuhs & Ball (1986)] and then the
reference, but it seems to be that BibDesk leaves just enough room
for one character or two between the brackets. I'm so glad with the
way BibDesk works, that this is a minor inconvenience with which I'm
willing to live. However, it would be nice to put this in a 'to do'
list.

--
Oscar Chavez
oc918 at mizzou.edu

To you I'm an atheist, but to God I'm the loyal opposition.

     -- Woody Allen

"help" (no quotes) in the body.