[OS X TeX] fonts and ttf2tfm?

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Apr 16 11:12:33 CEST 2002

On Monday, April 15, 2002, at 06:36 , Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> Gerben, maybe it'd be nice to have ttf2tfm installed by default (or as
> an i-Package?)?

Yes, however, I will need someone to send me a good binary. This stuff
depends on freetype, which depends on X11, and my system is X11 free.

I would like to produce a font i-Package (other thing stoo, like adding
TeX's pfb's to ghostscript, I already have a submitted script for that)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.