[OS X TeX] 3 different versions of print: previewMac, acroMac, acroWin

Martin Stokhof stokhof at hum.uva.nl
Fri Apr 19 15:27:38 CEST 2002

At 14:54 +0200 on 19/04/02, christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch wrote:

>why don't the documents created with texshop have all the same print
>when printed with
>preview os x
>acro os x
>acro win2000.
>there are other lettersizes and other dimensions of the borders.
>christoph
I don't know about the Windows version, but in Acrobat for OS X this
may be due to something that somebody mentioned earlier on the list,
viz., the "Shrink Oversized Pages to Paper Size" option in Acrobat
being switched on (which it is, it seems, by default). You can find
it in the Print dialog, under the Menu that if you bring up the
dialog, has "Copies & Pages". Switching it off results in pages being
printed in the same size in TeXShop, Preview, and Acrobat on my
system.

Martin Stokhof

"help" (no quotes) in the body.