[OS X TeX] ps2pdf

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Apr 4 13:56:14 CEST 2002

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 at 13:07, Gerben Wierda wrote:

   Depends on what goes wrong. With my distribution, this just
   works. It is probably a PATH issue.

It seems to be so. I searched the whole system to find out the
ps2pdf script binary and got, but it now looks for gs binary which I
could not locate even with a global find. Here is what I get from
ps2pdf:

[kaveh at kaveh] [05:21pm]: ps2pdf ip79161.ps
/Users/kaveh/macgs-704-shlib/lib/ps2pdfwr: command not found: gs
[36]

--
Radhakrishnan

"help" (no quotes) in the body.