[OS X TeX] OzTeX can't find BBEdit

Charles Bouldin charles.bouldin at nist.gov
Wed Apr 24 20:38:20 CEST 2002

It's listed as a known problem, but when I try to use OzTeX 5.0 under
OSX, I always get the "can't find editor of type R*ch" when I try to
use BBEdit as the editor. I tried rebuilding the classic desktop from
OSX, to no avail.

I don't think I'm interested enough to reboot into OS9(!!) just to
fix a file path problem. Instead of the current method, how about
using a pathname under OSX? Or, how about just letting me use the
file dialogue box to -show- OzTeX which editor I want to use?

"help" (no quotes) in the body.