[OS X TeX] LaTeX to HTML for OS X

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Tue Apr 9 00:43:08 CEST 2002

Admitting my lack of geek-speak (aka ability to use the
command-line 'nix interface to get things done), I downloaded
latex2html-2002 as it sounded like just what I needed.  It
apparently (reading a the documentation) assumes a facility with
geek-speak.  Failing that (and I do by by a very large margin),
does anyone know of GUI wrap-around for it?  Or, anyone know how
to make one?

--
John R. Vokey, Ph.D.                       |\      _,,,---,,_
Professor                                  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_

"help" (no quotes) in the body.