[OS X TeX] adobe shrinks pdf 90% on printing ?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Tue Apr 9 03:05:37 CEST 2002

On 4/8/02 8:59 PM, "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au> wrote:

> Does anyone else find that Adobe Reader 5.05 on OS X shrinks output by 90%
> when
> you print. I had a template sent to me by a publisher saying "this
> line is blah blah long" and on printing it out iin Reader it
> was 90% of that.  Opening and printing in TeXShop gives the correct length ?

In the full version of Acrobat under OS X, there is an "Acrobat" option in
the popup menu entitled:

Shrink Oversized Pages to Paper Size

which you can turn off to get the proper size. Unfortunately, the Reader
version does not appear to have such an option.

Best regards,
--
Gary

"help" (no quotes) in the body.