[Mac OS X TeX] OS X a nightmare?

Mark Smith markds at mac.com
Sun Sep 16 14:00:05 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>> Hi Mark,
> how do you combine pepper and TeXShop?
>
> Bernard.

  Hi Bernard,

not sure what you mean. They are not really combined in any way. I
mean that I use Pepper to input my code and TeXShop to preview it
and output it to PDF. Nothing complicated but I like this way of
working. Pepper is a great editor and its "accelerator" is a nice
way if entering TeX/LaTeX commands. I use only OS X and I find
TeXShop to be the best previewer. Just my 2 cents though,
Mark.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.