[Mac OS X TeX] Re: xfig under OSX?

David R. Morrison drm at math.duke.edu
Wed Sep 26 19:59:28 CEST 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Enrico Franconi wrote:

> On September 25, Joachim Kock writes:
> > anybody knows how to compile and run xfig under MacOSX (with
> > XWindows)?
>
> It is available either as an "unstable" package in fink, or ...

If you decide to try out the fink xfig package, please let me know how it
goes.  The policy at fink is to move things from "unstable" to "stable"
after receiving positive reports from users.

If you don't know about fink, see <http://fink.sourceforge.net>.

  -- Dave Morrison

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.