[Mac OS X TeX] Type 1 PS Fonts, TeXShop/teTeX, and OS X...

Dave McCollum mccollum at colorado.edu
Tue Sep 4 22:33:05 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Bruno,

Much thanks for the prompt and highly concise response to my questions!

>- One point though: I just have the basic MathTime font set, no
>MathTime Plus (which never existed, to my knowledge, in Mac format).

Y and Y do sell a Mac OS version of the MathTime Plus font set. I
have been in contact with them about said set of fonts.
Unfortunately, or not, they sell so few copies that the fonts are
distributed on floppy disk.

So, my follow-up question (mostly for my mind's sake) is this:
Assuming the existence of a "full" set of MathTimes fonts (base and
"Plus" fonts), and once the fonts are converted into pfa/pfb format
and installed correctly, should the standard "mathtime.sty" work
properly in LaTeX?

Thanks again.

-Dave

"help" (no quotes) in the body.