[Mac OS X TeX] [Off Topic] Transitions in Adobe 5 OSX still stuffed ? --------AHHHHH

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Mon Oct 29 21:09:22 CET 2001

> OK Now mine is flashing again but Ross's is not.  Does anyone know what
> the story is on Acrobat flashing white during transitions ?   Ross
> does marSLIDE do something tricky to avoid this ?

Marslide does not set any transitions, by default.
TeX-power may do; which typically I use with Marslide presentations.
Certainly TeXpower gives you macros to easily set the transition,
but none are used by default, so far as I can tell.

On the other hand, maybe you have a default transition set
(e.g. to 'wipe') in your Acrobat Reader ?

Hope this helps,

	Ross

> Thanks - Michael
> --
> Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
> Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303 3696
> University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
> Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
> Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
> PGP public key:
> http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt
> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.