[Mac OS X TeX] Xdvi

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Oct 26 19:37:46 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>> The xdvi that comes with the linux rpm tetex-xdvi-1.0.7-15 has some nice
> features that are not present in versions that compile on Mac OS X.  The
> most useful one is a page number index: you click on a page number, and
> xdvi
> goes to that page.  Does this feature depend on a special linux
> capability,
> or can it somehow be implemented for Mac OS X?
>
> This would be a nice feature for the TeXShop previewer, as well.

The TeXShop previewer has a very similar functionality: if you type the
page number in the page number box (just below the title bar) then press
return, the previewer will display this page.

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.