[Mac OS X TeX] \magnification error problem

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Oct 15 20:19:34 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>On Monday, October 15, 2001, at 06:40 , Nick Warner wrote:

> How are you printing?  Acrobat 5?  That works fine, it
> is the other previewers that screw up the TeX printing.

My mistake, I thought displaying was also showing the problem. I got he
formula partly off page and thought that was the problem.

I currently cannot print at all from my Mac OS X 10.1 system as Apple
'broke' lpr printing to my OPENSTEP printer. To print, I have to print
>from OS 9, requiring a reboot (ugh).

Gerben

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.