[Mac OS X TeX] Package for slides... looking for recommendations

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Sun Oct 28 02:18:48 CET 2001

<x-flowed>I'm looking for recommendation on WHICH Slides package to use. I haven't
installed or used any of them so I'm ready to try whichever is "best".
Which are the options and which are the trade-offs? Has anyone put
together a website describing the alternatives... if not I might get one
started based on the responses to this email.

FYI I'm using TexShop/Tetex.

Fredrik

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.