[Mac OS X TeX] latex 2 html

Michael Goldweber mikeyg at cerebro.cs.xu.edu
Tue Oct 30 16:55:51 CET 2001

<x-flowed>>Hi -

>Has anyone installed latex2html (or alternatives) on OSX? Does it
>work well, or do you prefer other alternatives for generating html
>documents (that support math, graphics).

I have been successful with tth under OSX.  One can either compile
the soure and place it in /usr/local/bin or use the version of tth
(which supports drag and drop) that comes with OzTeX.

Having used both latex2html and tth, I have been much happier with
tth.  (Neither does math satisfactorily.)  Of course the TeXExplorer
notion of a tex aware plugin seems the wisest to me.

mikeyg

--

Michael Goldweber			Associate Professor of Computer Science
Xavier University			Dept. of Math and Computer Science

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.