[Mac OS X TeX] embedding fonts

Javier PuŽrtolas Sagardoy jpuertolas at unavarra.es
Wed Oct 3 14:26:56 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Hello
  I am trying to use the Mathemathica fonts with TeXShop, but I can't
configure dvips. I put a 'p +mma.map' line in the config.ps, and I have
the pfa and pfb fonts in the fonts/Type1 directory.
I have not any message of error, but the characters are missing or
'uglys' .

If I process the dvi file of TeXShop  with the dvips of OzTeX, and the
the ps file with the ps2pdf of the TeX distribution result is Ok, so the
problem is in dvips.

What is wrong?

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.