[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.13 + MacOSX.1 crash, part II

Alessandro Languasco languasc at math.unipd.it
Tue Oct 16 18:50:24 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>I now try to use Cmac Tex+macGSview+macps2pdf
and they work fine. Acrobat reader works and the speed of
displaying the figures is much more better.

I then try to see the .pdf file produced by cmactex+macps2pdf
using texshop and preview and... nothing appears!!
Appears only some math fonts (mathbb essentially);
no figures appear.

Then I try to use the .ps file generated by texshop and
macps2pdf. The resulting .pdf file has a good speed in acrobat
(and it shows both text and figures)
but texshop and preview show nothing as before.

It seems to me that the problem is in the .ps -> .pdf operation
performed by the tetex package.

TIA,
	Alessandro

Alessandro Languasco, Ph. D.
Dipartimento di Matematica Pura e Applicata
Universita' di Padova
Via Belzoni 7
35131 Padova (Italy).
Phone: +39-(0)49-8275958