[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit plug-ins for teTeX

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 14 05:20:06 CET 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 09:26:43PM -0600, Tom Kiffe wrote:
> The plug-ins work as follows. Open a tex document in BBEdit. After
> editing the file go to BBEdit's Tool Menu and select pdflatex if
> your document uses the latex format or pdftex if your document uses
> the plain format. The plug-in opens a Terminal window, changes
> directory to the directory containing your tex source file and
> issues the command to run either pdflatex or pdftex on your source
> file. When processing is finished and you have checked the Terminal
> output for possible errors, hit command-w to close the Terminal
> window and return to BBEdit. Now choose Reader from BBEdit's Tool
> Menu and the plug-in will launch Acrobat Reader 5.0 and have it
> display the pdf file just created.

Nothing happens at all for me - I just get a dialog box telling me
that 'pdflatex' will not be undoable.

--
=Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>
        Pablo Research Group, Department of Computer Science and

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.