[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop Crashing the Window Server

Ullrich Steiner u.steiner at chem.rug.nl
Mon Nov 5 17:54:47 CET 2001

<x-flowed ISO-8859-1>The window crash file cause no problems in 10.1.1.  They render in an
identical fashion using the Preview or TeXShop application and the
Acrobat Reader.  Unfortunately, the doublefonttest-fail.pdf shows only
the "R" symbol, when rendered by TexShop.

Ulli

On Monday, November 5, 2001, at 03:17 , Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Monday, November 5, 2001, at 02:11 , Ullrich Steiner wrote:
>
>> Concerning the discussion on the bug in MacOS X that causes problems
>> with the pdf rendering.  Apple released an update for developers :
>> 10.1.1 (build 5M13) that fixes a number of bugs.  I haven't tested it
>> thoroughly, but I did download Cyrill Rüttimar's files.  They display
>> on my machine running 10.1.1 with no problems.
>

> That is good news. Did you test the files at
> ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx?
>
> The .gz files are window server crashers. The doublefont-fail displays
> differently on Acrobat and Preview.

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.

--------------------------------------
Ullrich Steiner
Department of Polymer Chemistry