[Mac OS X TeX] editors

Philippe Lelédy phl at leledy.org
Wed Nov 21 21:29:59 CET 2001

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Holger Schulz wrote:

> But i'm used to various features
> of Alpha and so I'm looking for a similar one for X or a possibilty to use
> the 9 version of Alpha together with teTex.
>
> has anybody an idea? Which editors do you use with OS X?

For hevily usage, I'm still using Alpha on Classic, that I've heaviy
customize. I tex my files under teTeX with the simple script

perl atchange <file.name>.tex "pdflatex <file.name>.tex ; open
<file.name>.pdf

So BSD for teTeX, Aqua for preview, and Alpha for input.

I hope Alpha/X arrives soon.

Salutations.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.