[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit plug-ins for teTeX

Gilbert Harman harman at Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 16 02:03:52 CET 2001

On 11/15/01 2:10 AM, "Eckhard Giere" <eckhard_giere at mac.com> wrote:

> having used Alpha for a long time I wanted to switch to Emacs (Xemacs to
> be more precise) and AUCTEX as well but I don't know how to install the
> AUCTEX package since the description given uses the "make" command. This
> seems not to work under MacOS X.

You need to use the Terminal program in MacOS X.  Use the cd command (change
directory) to get to the directory containing the AUCTEX stuff and give the
commands as indicated in the INSTALLATION file.

--

Gilbert Harman            (609) 258-4301
Department of Philosophy

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.