[Mac OS X TeX] texshop magnification button problem

Joachim Kock kock at math.unice.fr
Thu Nov 1 23:24:38 CET 2001

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>In the readme of TeXShop 1.13 it says that this bug
was fixed: when you change the preview magnification
a second time the display freezes.

I still experience this bug in 1.13...

Anybody else sees this? or have I somehow corrupted
my copy of TeXShop?

(Precise description: preview a document, change the
preview magnification (eg. from 200 to 400), switch
the focus to some other field (eg. the page number field);
switch the focus back to the magnification field and
try to change back from 400 to 200.  The display freezes:
you can't scroll or change page (and the magnification
did not change back).  If you close the window and run
tex another time, the next preview window is blank...
If you quit TeXShop and restart it, it works fine again.)

Cheers,
Joachim.

Joachim KOCK
Laboratoire de Mathématiques J.A.Dieudonné    Tél.  +33 04.92.07.62.40
Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis           Fax   +33 04.93.51.79.74
Parc Valrose - 06108 Nice cédex 2 - FRANCE    Mél.  kock at math.unice.fr
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.