[Mac OS X TeX] OzTeX configs in TeXShop?

david craig dac at panix.com
Tue Nov 20 09:07:32 CET 2001

OzTeX supports a nice local folder which can contain configs, style
files, fonts, and so on quite apart from its default installation files,
and in particular not conforming to the dreary texmf tree.  Makes it
very, very easy to copy, move or update an OzTeX configuration, for one.

Is there any way to tell TeXShop/tetex to scan this folder for
config/style/whatever files?  (I don't really need two copies of
everything, and I'm not that interested in committing to the texmf tree
at this point anyhow.)  I've only barely begun to take a look at
TeXShop, so I know this may be a hopelessly naive question.

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.