[Mac OS X TeX] TTH or LaTeX2HTML

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Nov 11 21:30:48 CET 2001

> Hi there,
>
> I am interested in some comments about converting LaTeX to HTML. I have
> found those two packages. Are there any experiences?

Well, I wrote a lot of LaTeX2HTML; so I guess that counts as experience. :-)

At present I don't have a need to use it under MacOS X, but it certainly
works there --- a colleague has successfully installed it.

Given a teTeX installation, the only tricky part is compiling the  netpbm
graphics utilities, as there may not be a recognised 'darwin' option
for the Make files. An experienced hacker can get around this ---
we have the proof of that, which doubtless can be shared.

Hope this helps,

	Ross Moore

> Regards,
>
> Cyrill

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.