cocoAspell LaTeX aware spell checker

leuski at mac.com leuski at mac.com
Tue Nov 27 20:57:27 CET 2001

Greeting,

you might be interested to know that I have created Mac OS X
version of a free UNIX spell checker Aspell. This program is
called cocoAspell and it uses system's spelling services to
provide spell checking to any application that may request it.
For example, Mail, OmniWeb, Project Builder, TextEdit, __and__
TeXShop can use Aspell instead of Apple's own spell checker.
Aspell is LaTeX and HTML aware. It also supports multiple
languages -- there are dictionaries for 17 different languages
available on the Aspell web site. You can find more and download
cocoAspell at

http://homepage.mac.com/leuski/cocoaspell/

This is the first version of cocoAspell and there might be some
outstanding problems with it. I would appreciate any feedback at

leuski at mac.com

Sincerely,

Anton Leuski