[Mac OS X TeX] CMac Tex

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Sat Nov 3 03:15:24 CET 2001

<x-flowed>All

I'd like to install CmacTex 4.1 but the instructions on the site contain
Unix commands that (I understand) we OS X.1 users can't access (what for
example is the "Terminal application"?). Can anyone break down the
installation instructions into smaller mouthfulls so that a non-Unix
user can use them? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Also---as previously said---I could not get an installation of the new
10/1/01 teTeX to work at all. Has anyone else had that problem--or did I
not press the install button at the correct angle to the sun?

Adrian Heathcote

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.