[Mac OS X TeX] LaTeX AND MacOS X

Hemant Bhargava hkb at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 20:56:55 CET 2001

<x-flowed>Hi Gennaro -

It's not that hard! all you have to do is to to TeXShop preferences,
click on Engine, and ask it to "save postscript file".

Another alternative is to choose the "tex and ghostscript" option under
the typeset menu (instead of Pdftex). There are some differences, but if
you are just compiling simple documents you will notice no difference
between the outputs from  pdftex and ghostscript. You can also set this
in preferences.

Best wishes,

- Hemant Bhargava

On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 02:25 PM, Tangari Gennaro Eduardo
wrote:

> Hello from Tangari Gennaro Eduardo. I've a problem with TeXShop under
> MacOS X 10.1. Well, I've to compile my own file and I want to get a
> postscript .ps file, my I only get .pdf file. Wath I can do? I have to
> install other postscript font under OSX?
> Excuse me for my poor English, I'm Italian!
> Please help me! gennaro at mac.com

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.