[Mac OS X TeX] collecting tutorial files (for TeXShop users?)

Jerome Laurens Jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Mon Nov 26 15:03:49 CET 2001

can you send me some tutorial files you'd like to see in TeXShop? (urls
are welcome)

I actually borrowed from textures distribution sample tex and latex
files
Despite I did not see any copyright mention, I am afraid it is not fair.

Nevertheless, basic context samples are missing,
basic "mathematical, physical, chemical" articles are missing too

Someone who uses a makefile might help us creating a tutorial for a
(tiny) book mixing say latex and metapost

thanx

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.