[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit plug-ins for teTeX

Eckhard Giere eckhard_giere at mac.com
Thu Nov 15 08:10:25 CET 2001

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Gilbert Harman wrote on Mit, 14. Nov 2001 à 7:54 Uhr

> I have switched from Alpha (back) to the latest version of Andrew Choi's
> port of emacs to Max OS X, also using the AUCTEX package.  See
> <http://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~akochoi/emacs/macosx/readme.txt> for Choi's
> port of emacs and <http://sunsite.auc.dk/auctex/> for AUCTEX.  I am
> completely happy with this combination.

Hi,

having used Alpha for a long time I wanted to switch to Emacs (Xemacs to
be more precise) and AUCTEX as well but I don't know how to install the
AUCTEX package since the description given uses the "make" command. This
seems not to work under MacOS X. I copied the files manually to the
location that seemed to be appropriate. Nevertheless it does not work. So,
how does one have to install the package (and configure Xemacs)?

Thanks,

Eckhard Giere

--
 Eckhard Giere * TU Clausthal Institut fuer Mathematik *
 Erzstr. 1 * 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld * Germany

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.