[Mac OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #1 - 04/29/01

Christian Smith csmith at barebones.com
Mon May 7 01:59:13 CEST 2001

On Sunday, May 06, 2001 at 12:17, gray at engr.psu.edu (Gary L. Gray) wrote:

> I am running LetterRip on an old PowerMac 7100 and I am pretty sure
> that it does not have a confirmation option.

It does but it is enabaled by running an AppleScript pre-processor.
That's not as hard as it sounds and is well covered in the manual.

--
Christian Smith  |  csmith at barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com
PGP Fingerprint  -  60E5 2216 97D2 1D1A B923 F036 00A9 CEC0 D411 FA89

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.