[Mac OS X TeX] How to install *.cls files for TeXShop?

Troy Goodson Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 31 20:39:34 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>I downloaded an AIAA (unofficial) LaTeX package
<http://abftp.larc.nasa.gov/~kleb/aiaa/>.  I did a little detective
work and found out that I could set a variable, TEXINPUTS, to use
it's *.cls file.  Now, I did that and pdfLaTeX finds the file when
run from the command line.  When TeXShop runs pdfLaTeX, it doesn't
find it.  What to do?

I set the variable in my .cshrc.  Clearly, my .cshrc file isn't being
run for TeXShop.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.