[Mac OS X TeX] Word to LaTeX?

Andreas Monitzer am at yline.com
Wed May 9 23:48:29 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>I've got a complicated layout in Microsoft Word I want to include in a
LaTeX document. It's a table with embedded graphics.

I'd like to include it in PDF-form, but how do I convert it? When I use
Acrobat Distiller, I only get full page output, but that's not usable for
LaTeX. When I shrink the page size in Word, it still prints a A4 page.

Any ideas?

andy
--
Description forthcoming.