[Mac OS X TeX] amsart body-header separation

Ben Reichardt breic at leland.stanford.edu
Sun May 27 22:13:33 CEST 2001

I am using TeXShop.  When I have a documentclass{article}, everything works
fine.  But when I change the documentclass to amsart, the header (page
number, title or author name) and text body overlap instead of being
properly separated.  Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix this?  I'd
like to keep using TeXShop if possible so I can keep my images in pdf.

Thanks,

Ben

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.