[Mac OS X TeX] TexShop crashing OS X

Oliver Hardt hardt at u.arizona.edu
Tue May 15 03:34:29 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>I have encountered the same problem numerous times, and it is
associated with clicking the previous button.  However, the behavior
appears not to be predictable.  Finally, I became reluctant to use
TeXShop at all and decided to try out CMacTeX, which so far has been
stable.  Olli.

At 6:01 PM -0700 on 5/14/01, Fredrik Wallenberg wrote:
>On numerous occasions I've been clicking the "Previous" button in
>the preview window and have had OS X blow up on me completely. What
>do I mean by that? All three times this has happened since
>yesterday, I've been dumped to a solid blue screen. The first time
>the OS came right back up, including logging me back in and starting
>up the Finder and classic. The second time I had to press the reset
>button. The third time I was immediately dumped to the log-in screen.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.