[Mac OS X TeX] BibTex errors using TexShop

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Fri Jun 22 08:54:00 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>I get the following message in the Tex console:

This is BibTeX, Version 0,99c (Web2C 7.3.1)
The top-level auxiliary file: stickyweb.aux
The style file: plain.bst
Database file#1: FWBibiliography.bib
Sorry---you've exceeded BibTeX's buffer size 5000
Aborted at line 0 of file FWBibiliography.bib
(That was a fatal error)

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this (it is probably trivial, but I
haven't found the answer documented in any of the "easy to access"
sources).

Thanks,

Fredrik

"help" (no quotes) in the body.