[Mac OS X TeX] Unix versus Mac Linefeeds

James Owen jhgowen at mac.com
Mon Jun 4 03:55:42 CEST 2001

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>Yes, I have got RevTeX working. The only glitch is with pdf files.
I seem to either get the preview created by OS X for my pdf figures,
which for some reason is rotated 90° from the way it should be, or else
I get the whole page, shrunk to fit the bounding box, i.e. A4 sixe, not
the 10cm square size that I trimmed them to Acrobat.

So mostly working.

James

On Monday, June 4, 2001, at 09:29  am, mclean at physics.queensu.ca wrote:

> Try using the BBEdit 'Zap "Gremlins"' menu option under 'Text' to
> remove the ^M
> linefeed characters.
>
> Has anyone got REVTeX up and running under TeXShop ? I copied the style
> files into the directory that contained the text. That worked fine.
> However, I
> got bit-mapped fonts in the printed pdf output. The fonts print out
> fine if I do not
> use the REVTeX package.
>
> Alastair McLean
> NanoPhysics Group, Queen's University, Kingston,
> Ontario, K7L3N6, CANADA.
> EMAIL: mclean at physics.queensu.ca
> WWW: http://nanophysics.phy.queensu.ca
> TEL (613) 533 2709 FAX (613) 533 6463

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.