[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.1 & Prosper = Success ( = Prosperity???) OFF-TOPIC

Joshua S. Hodas hodas at cs.hmc.edu
Thu Jun 28 18:18:12 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>At 10:54 PM +0930 6/28/01, Michael Murray wrote:
>Sorry this is off-topic.
>
>I tried out Prosper tonight for the first time. I don't like any of the
>provided styles. Can you just turn off the style? I hacked the
>aqua one to get rid of the gradient on the left but I don't really
>know what I am doing.  I would rather have more control over
>headings and background color in the document than be stuck
>with a generic style.

The documentation on developing formats is pretty limited.
But if you spend some time looking at the various provided
styles, you can figure out the basics pretty quickly, I think.

I hope to spend some more time researching and hacking styles
later this summer. Then I will try to write up a tutorial guide.

Josh
Josh Hodas / Associate Professor        Office Phone: (909) 621-8650
Director, Computer Science Clinic       Clinic Sec'y: (909) 607-8379
Computer Science / Harvey Mudd College  Home Phone:   (909) 625-1179
1250 North Dartmouth Avenue             E-Mail:       hodas at cs.hmc.edu
Claremont, CA 91711                     WWW :  http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~hodas/

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.