[Mac OS X TeX] TeX + GhostScript option in TeXShop 1.1

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Tue Jun 26 20:13:27 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>Everyone (Dick Koch, in particular),

When we use the TeX + GhostScript option in TeXShop, it would be nice
if TeXShop would not delete the PostScript file that is generated in
the typesetting process. This would allow us to open that file in
Illustrator to grab figure labels and the like. Is this something
would be easy to implement? I understand that we don't want a large
number of files cluttering things up, but is there some other reason
not to do this?

Best regards,
--
    Gary L. Gray