[Mac OS X TeX] Online Tutorials for LaTeX?

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Dec 6 06:59:39 CET 2001

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 at 16:30, david craig wrote:

   I believe it was on this list -- quite recently, in fact --
   that someone suggested

   <http://www.tug.org.in/tutorials.html>

   as a nice online TeX tutorial.  Trouble is, all of the linked
   pdf files appear to be missing.  I e-mailed the contact given
   on the page about a week ago, but haven't heard back, and the
   links are still all broken. If the person who posted the link
   is still reading -- do you have any connections to this site
   that might help?

I'm sorry, I too discovered lately that the links are broken. But
you can get all the screen and print version pdf's from:

 http://www.river-valley.com/tug/tutorial/

and the TeX sources and supporting packages from:

 http://www.river-valley.com/tug/tutorial/src/

--
Radhakrishnan

"help" (no quotes) in the body.