Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Re: [Mac OS X TeX] Like a versionŠ

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Mon Dec 3 15:46:25 CET 2001

Gerben, Michael, Bruno

Sorry for the fire alarm

> Did you download via the link to Richard Koch's page or Gerben
> Wierda's.  I did Gerben's.

I downloaded about an hour and a half ago from Richard Koch's page. I
don't run fink, so that is not the problem. I have just downloaded the
one from Gerben's page so I'll see how that goes and I am downloading to
another machine from Richard K.'s again to see if I get the same thing
as before. It may be that I downloaded before the replacement was
properly there.

Actually the installer that I have just now downloaded from Richard K's
site has a different installer interface than the one that I got before
so the earlier one must have been a previous version. I can only think
that I caught it at the wrong moment. (In the interim the site was
inaccessible). Everything seems to be ok.

Thanks for your responses

A.H.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.