[Mac OS X TeX] services in general

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Sun Dec 16 22:35:26 CET 2001

> hello:  i just checked out whether any of the other services works.  i
> use X.1.1. and, no matter what program i am in, none of the services is
> available (the menus are all dimmed).  do i have to change something in
> the system preferences?  help!  thanks.  Olli.

Did you select some text? For me on OS X 10.1.1, in Mail or TextEdit all
submenu items in the Services menu are dimmed, like "Envoyer à" and
"Envoyer le texte" in Mail, or "Ouvrir comme fichier" and "Ouvrir la
sélection" in TextEdit, but as soon as I select some text they show up.
(I must say I have never used Services so far.)

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.