[Mac OS X TeX] Q: 2 byte language support

haksan at mac.com haksan at mac.com
Fri Dec 21 21:34:25 CET 2001

Dear TeX lovers,

I found that TeXshop is a great program.
But I couldn't compile a text including Korean eventhough I installed Korean
fonts and style files. Does TeXshop support 2-byte languages?
If so, how can I run it without errors?

I also run latex in command line and it create a dvi file. But I run dvips
to print, it seems work fine(it generates fonts well) but it issue an error
message "[1] jobs queued, but cannot start daemon." at the final stage. It
might be a problem in OS. How can I fix  it?

Thank you for your help.

Dal

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.