[Mac OS X TeX] TeXGSServices.app eating 90% CPU

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Dec 20 12:38:13 CET 2001

The current TeXGSServices eats 90% CPU doing nothing (but a lot of it
apparently ;-). It is wise to kill tha app after you have done your tex
to pdf processing and you do not need it for a while.

The error is in the example code from Apple that I use (the example app
has the same behaviour), but I still need to track it down.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.