[lucida] lucida.zip

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Fri Jul 29 00:16:48 CEST 2016

The metrics package (lucida.zip) and the LaTeX package (lucidabr.zip) are both linked from the TUG page of the Lucida Type 1 fonts

http://www.tug.org/store/lucida/type1.html

These are links to the respective CTAN locations.

As far as I know, this is the official distribution of the Lucida Type 1 support files.

A ready-made distribution exists (both metrics and LaTeX files at their appropriate TDS places), but that's for purchasers of the fonts from TUG at

http://www.tug.org/store/lucida/order.html

Upon purchasing, an email is sent with a download link and a login and a password to access this link.

Bruno Voisin