[lucida] Large braces, question and/or feature request

Tobias Columbus tobias.columbus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:46:12 CEST 2013

Hi Karl,

That sounds very promising! Thanks a lot! I had a look at an
unimath-symbols.pdf from 2011, where Cambria Math has curly braces at least
at a slightly larger size than Lucida Math. Said document can be found
here:
http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2011/talks/day3_05_ulrik_opentype/Samples/unimath-symbols.pdf
I do not own Cambria Math or MathTimesPro, so that I cannot check up to
which size they support curly braces.

Tobias