[lucida] Lucida Open Type fonts

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Jun 15 11:26:39 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 07:19:53AM +0200, Bruno Voisin wrote:
> Le 14 juin 2012 à 23:52, Karl Berry a écrit :
>
> > The font version has nothing to do with it.
>
> Unfortunately it has. I just downloaded the new version, installed it
> and ran mkluatexfontdb: exactly the same error as reported by
> Sebastian pops up (see the attached log).

That is a bug in luaotfload, the fonspec message is misleading; the font
is found but luaotfload raised an error while processing it, I probably
know the change that caused it and will see if it can fixed, but anyway
luaotfload is buggy and essentially unmaintained, af people want to use
LuaTeX I *strongly* recommend they use ConTeXt not LaTeX, for now at
least.

Regards,
 Khaled