[lucida] Lucida Open Type fonts

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jun 14 23:52:26 CEST 2012

The font version has nothing to do with it.

Sebastian, the only idea I have is to run mkluatexfontdb (from the
shell) after installing the fonts.  This is supposed to happen
automatically when you run lualatex, but maybe something went wrong.

Regarding the versions, there have been a few very minor changes to the
fonts since the first release.  I haven't announced them since I felt it
would cause more consternation and confusion than help.  Anyone who has
ordered the fonts is welcome to re-download.  We aren't charging extra
for these updates.

10jun12 1.3 - add U+2329 and U+232A angle brackets for Word.
            - provide delimiters in Demibold math font.
 6may12 1.2 - fix swapped display U+2A05 and U+2A06.
30mar12 1.1 - avoid gaps between parts of extensible horizontal arrows.
            - tiny doc tweaks.
10mar12 1.0 - first release.

Best,
karl