[lucida] Lucida Greek in Java runtime?]

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Tue May 18 20:30:59 CEST 2010

There is no Greek Lucida on Mac OSX 10.6, as far can tell. JRE is not available for a Mac, at least not from Sun.
   Apple Computer supplies their own version of Java. Use the Software
   Update feature (available on the Apple menu) to check that you have
   the most up-to-date version of Java for your Mac.
                http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Regards,

Vic