[lucida] Help Please

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jan 22 00:40:12 CET 2010

Hi Barney,

    I own your wonderful Lucida fonts package.

Thanks for your support.

    I have had no problems using them with MikTex 2.7. But for reasons I
    cannot fathom I can NOT get MikTex 2.8 dvips to understand that the
    fonts are installed.

    Any help or suggestions would be deeply appreciated. I have tried to
    get a response from Christian ShencK but it has been months with no
    answer.

I'm not familiar enough with MiKTeX to be able to help debug.  All I can
suggest is to try the miktex help forums
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/miktex/forums/forum/33790, linked from
http://miktex.org/support) instead of Christian personally.

It might help to review the information we wrote at
http://tug.org/fonts/fontinstall.html, if the steps mentioned there make
sense to you.

Sorry I can't help more.

Best,